It's Magic! Don't Miss the 'AGT' Audition with Sneaker Magic
And the competition is on! Twenty-eight-year-old Sangsoon Kim flew in from South Korea to audition for America’s Got Talent to prove that he’s better than Yu Hojin, a magician from Season 17 of AGT, who made it to the Top 11.
In this early release video, Sangsoon shows his skill at sleight of hand but not with the usual card tricks. Instead, his method involves sneakers, making them change colors, appear, disappear and more.
Sangsoon joked with judges Simon Cowell, Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, and Sofia Vergara that he decided to audition for AGT after talking with former finalist Yu Hojin.
“We kept talking about AGT, and I thought, 'Oh I can go, because I’m better,'” he said.
Sangsoon got a standing ovation from the judges. Tune in to America’s Got Talent on Tuesday, June 27 at 8 p.m. ET/PT to find out how the judges rated his act.
from Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays https://ift.tt/SBIaHhd
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment